How to get Google Chrome Material Design or get back the old look?
Material design is taking over all Google services. Recently Google updated Chrome Browser with the material design and more improvements. Many people use Google Chrome as it is the most modern internet browser, but Chrome Material Design update is not eye-catching for many. A lot of chrome fans think that the old look is much better than Chrome Material design. If you are one of them then this article will help you to get your old look of Google Chrome Back.
How to get Chrome Material Design Update?
If you haven’t updated Google Chrome to the material design version then you should follow steps below:
- Open Google Chrome and Go to Settings
- Navigate to about section of Chrome
- Check for Updates and it will update chrome automatically
- Restart your browser
Chrome usually automatically updates itself but if it is not updating then follow these steps.
How to Revert back to Old Chrome Design?
The new Google Chrome Material Design is not convincing for many people. So if you are one of them then follow these steps to get back your old look:
- Open Google Chrome and type “chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md“.
- Press Enter Key and then you will see a highlighted text “Material Design in the browser’s top chrome“
- Change “Default” option to “Non-Material” or Material if you want to get Chrome Material Design
- Now relaunch your Chrome Browser
Note: On the top of the tab it is clearly listed that: “Careful, these experiments may bite”. But it will work for sure.
- Don’t Miss: How to Make Google Chrome Faster and Save Battery life of Laptop?
- Must See: How to install Google Chrome extensions on Opera Browser?
- Also, See: How to install Google Chrome extensions on FireFox browser?