You can now use Instagram on Windows 10
Facebook is significantly improving their services from time to time. The companies it acquired a few years back are also getting new features and improvements day by day. Instagram is one of the Apps that got updated recently and now available on Windows 10 App Store for PCs. Now you can use Instagram App on PC. In April, Instagram announced it’s Windows 10 Mobile App. Now they are offering Instagram for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets.
- Don’t Miss: Download WhatsApp for Windows or Mac OS
- Must See: Download Facebook Messenger App for Windows 10
To download Instagram on your PC, Laptop or Windows 10 Tablets you should have Windows 10 installed. There is no Windows 7 or Windows 8 version. Make sure that you have Windows 10 installed. You can read more about how to install Windows 10 Free here.
Features in Instagram for Windows:
- Post and edit photos* – Instagram makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy, and fun.
- Stories – Stories from people you follow will appear in a row at the top of Feed.
- Instagram Live Tile – Find out what your friends and family are up to at a glance.
- Rich, native notifications – We’ll send you the notifications you want to see so that you don’t miss important updates.
- Instagram Direct – Instagram Direct lets you exchange threaded messages with one or more people, and share posts you see in Feed as a message.
- Full featured Search, Explore, Profile, and Feed.
You might be excited about Instagram’s launch on Windows 10 devices like me. But there is a catch. As mentioned in a blog post by Microsoft, they said at the bottom that:
Posting and editing photos only available for tablets and PCs with touch screens and backward facing cameras.”
It is saddening that only touch screen users with the back camera can avail the feature of posting and editing photos and videos. Unfortunately, Instagram might not give this feature to Desktop anytime soon. But hope for the best 🙂
Download Instagram for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets from the link below:
Like on Facebook 🙂