Make bootable USB easily and install any Operating System
USB’s are very important for everyone as they keep data and are handy as well. But there are many other uses of a USB. Like we can increase RAM of a computer via a USB stick or we can use it to install any Operating System on our PC or Laptop. For this, we have to make bootable USB so that we can install an Operating System on our Computer.
To make bootable USB you have to download the software from below link. You can use both USB bootable makers, but for installing Windows 10, I would recommend Rufus USB installer.
For making a bootable USB you need to format the USB. So first, save your data then proceed to the next step. It applies on installing any Operating system on PC or Laptop such as Linux, Android, Windows, Ubuntu or any other OS with your USB you have to save your data if it is on USB.
Now after downloading software from the link above insert a USB/Flash drive with your PC/Laptop. Make sure you have downloaded desired OS files you want to install should be present on your PC/Laptop. Now run the Software there is no need to install the software it will run when you double tap the downloaded application. Now locate the downloaded files of OS on the hard drive. Choose what is your OS type, mean which OS you want to install either it is Android, or it is Windows or Linux.
Now start the process and it will tell you to store your data because Flash drive has to be formatted. Now launch the process. It will take some time to complete. Sit and relax until the process is complete. Now there will be a message of completion. Your USB is ready now to install new OS on your PC. You can now install any OS with that method.
Step by Step Reference images to make bootable USB easily:
- First, open the Rufus USB installer and choose iso file from its destination folder.
- Now you will see iso files with icon thumbnail of a DVD or with Winrar icon.
- Now select the operating system’s ISO file you want to install and then click open.
- After selecting the required files check that you have selected your USB for making bootable, not any other storage device. Do it carefully because it will FORMAT the full USB to make bootable USB easily. Also, check all options that are in the image below. Carefully turn them on and then click Start.
- Now it will show you a warning message that it is going to format your USB. Check ok if you confirm that you have selected desired storage device, and there is no problem.
- After selecting ‘Ok’, it will start creating a bootable USB for you. Wait for the process to complete.
- At the end of the process, it will show you “DONE” message on the bottom left the corner.
Click close and unplug your USB.
Boot it from any PC or laptop and follow your Operating System’s instruction and enjoy. That’s it 🙂
Do share this post with your friends. Join me on Facebook for more Crazy Tech Updates, Android, iOS, and Windows OS tips, and tricks.
Like on Facebook 🙂