“Surface Studio” is the first PC from Microsoft
A year back when Microsoft was in pressure and Windows Mobile was also not performing well. They announced their first ever laptop built entirely by Microsoft. The first Surface Book by Microsoft was labeled as the best laptop ever. Now they come up with their first ever PC, and it is also named as the best PC till date regarding both design and hardware. Surface Studio is the new PC from Microsoft.
Surface Studio was the star of this event as Microsoft’s all in one PC. It has an excellent 28-inch touch-screen display with 13.5 million pixels. The all in one PC features a Quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, stereo speakers with Dolby sound and 3TB of storage. Unlike other all in one PC’s it has a stunning form factor. The screen can be laid almost flat. There is a stylus that makes it an ideal work surface with pen friction that Microsoft says is almost the same as a standard pen on paper. Microsoft also added a sensitive microphone that enables accurate voice control and dictation even from across the room. It was one of the biggest problems for users.
Specs of Surface Studio:
- 28” PixelSense Display
- Resolution: 4500 x 3000 (192 PPI)
- 10 point multi-touch
- Supports Pen enabled and Zero Gravity Hinge
- 6th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7
- Up to 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GPU
- 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB RAM
- Windows Hello compatible camera
- Stereo 2.1 speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- 4 x USB 3.0 (one high power port)
- Full-size SD card reader (SDXC) compatible
- Compatible with Surface Dial on-screen interaction
For complete Tech Specs visit Microsoft’s page here. The Surface Studio will begin shipping next month starting at $3,000, and preorders will go live today.
Like on Facebook 🙂