Microsoft Lumia 535 touchscreen issues
Microsoft’s first Lumia smartphone without Nokia branding:
Microsoft launched a decent smartphone in a decent prize last year in November. Lumia 535 is the phone that has Power, Beauty, and performance. But Microsoft Lumia 535 touchscreen issues are common and reported by users. Microsoft also pushed some updates to the Lumia 535, but they don’t do anything great with the touch issues. Microsoft promised future updates might fix that problem. On the official site of the Microsoft, they listed how to get rid of frequent contact problems with the Lumia 535. Following are some tips you can follow to get rid of the touch issues:
Also, See: Microsoft Officially launched Arrow launcher for Android on Google Play Store for everyone
The Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM display has a different behavior to other Lumia phones in the following respect:
- You cannot zoom while taking a picture.
- Fingers should be more than 20mm apart to pinch or zoom when browsing websites or viewing photos.
The software update released in December 2014 brought some improvements to the touch sensitivity, but if you still have problems with the touch screen, or the display is not working properly, please check the following:
- Check that there’s no water drops or moisture on the touch panel. Wipe out the water drops and humidity to get the touch panel to function normally.
- When typing on the keyboard, take care that you tap the center of the key. Otherwise, a wrong key may get pressed if typing too fast.
- If the screen gets magnified or zoomed when typing, check if the Screen Magnifier is enabled. You can turn the feature on and off in Settings > Ease of access > Screen Magnifier.
- When charging, use the original charger came with the phone. The touch screen may perform poorly if charging with a 3rd party charger that if it is not compatible with the phone.
Check also that all the phone updates have been installed (Settings > Phone update > Check for updates).