Get more out of your old or new PC | Turn your PC into Android Computer
Android OS is running on most of the smartphones you see in hands of people. Windows and macOS computers can get Android OS on them also. If you have an old PC or Mac, then there is a possibility that you can turn your PC into Android Computer easily. Android OS is available for PC’s for few years and is very popular in Windows and macOS users too. Developers from the team of Remix OS made this operating system so much look like Windows. You will not have to read instructions to know how to run that Operating System. It will be the same experience as Windows.
If you want to turn your PC into Android Computer then follow instructions below:
- Laptop or Desktop computer running Windows OS
- USB 3.0 Flash Drive (formatted) with 8GB or more storage or space in your Hard Drive
- 20 minutes or more to turn your PC into Android Computer
Step by Step instructions:
Note: If you are installing Android OS on the flash drive then you must format your flash drive to FAT 32 to install Remix OS properly on your PC.
- Download latest version of Remix OS for PC Here
- Extract Zip file
- Plug in your USB (only if you want to install Remix OS on USB Flash Drive)
- Now open Remix OS installation tool
- Click on Browse and select Remix_OS_for_PC ISO file that was extracted from zip file
- Now choose the installation type, Hard Drive or USB Flash Drive
- After selecting flash drive, you will receive a warning message that USB data will be deleted completely
- Once installation is complete press exit
- Press the Start > Power > Shift + Reboot > Use a Device > EFI USB Device
- When PC boots up, select Resident mode or Guest mode (User data will not be saved in Guest mode)
After installation, set up Remix OS and choose Wi-Fi network. Here you go 🙂 You are now running Android OS on PC. Now you can install Android Apps and run them on your PC or Laptop. Remix OS is a bit different from other Android smartphones and tablets. It has Multi-window support, and you can resize windows also. You can snap them to sides like we do in Windows OS. Notification panel is also like Windows 10.