Xiaomi Mi MIX is a Smartphone of our Dreams
In Beijing launch event, Xiaomi surprised the world with the launch of a handsome smartphone (Mi Note 2) which is arguably a Galaxy Note 7 with some Xiaomi feel. But the announcement of Xiaomi Mi MIX shocked everyone. The Mi MIX is a borderless smartphone with a giant 6.4-inch bezel-less display. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 821 processor. The body of Xiaomi Mi MIX is made of ceramic.
— Hugo Barra (@hbarra) October 25, 2016
The camera sensor is of 16MP and 5 Megapixel front facing camera. The screen to the body is 91.3% which is more than Google Pixel‘s 71.2% & 67.7% of iPhone 7 Plus. Recently Sharp showed their bezel-less smartphone prototype. But Xiaomi came up with a complete package.
Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available from November 4 in China. There are two variants of this phone right now. A 4GB RAM variant with 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM variant with 256GB Storage. Here are the specs:
Key Specs of Mi MIX:
- 6.4-inch (2040 x 1080 pixel) borderless Display
- 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage or 6GB RAM + 256GB UFS 2.0 storage
- 4,400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 16-megapixel rear camera & 5-megapixel front camera
- 91.3% screen to body ratio
Like on Facebook 🙂